Experienced and approachable lawyers
Helping Families Build Stronger Futures
Custody, Family Law and Education Law Matters
Bristle Law advocates for your rights as a parent and the best interests of your children during divorce and legal separation.
We assist clients in family law matters such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Relocations and modifications
- Prenuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Child support and alimony
- Asset and debt division during divorce
- Enforcing proper disciplinary procedures
- Seeking tuition reimbursement after student expulsions
- Appearing before disciplinary hearing boards
- Advocating in special education cases
- Assisting with Individual Education Plans (IEP) or 504 Plans.
Matthew L. Davis
The decision to hire a lawyer can be a difficult one. Oftentimes, an individual may not know whether they need a lawyer until they talk to one. Understanding this fact, Bristle Law, offers low-cost initial consultations for family law matters. Initial consultations for education law and traffic violations are free of charge.
Our schedule is flexible, allowing us to meet you on nights and weekends by appointment. Call us today at 703-278-2027 at our Manassas office, or email us, and we will contact you. We work with clients throughout the NOVA area.