Need To Modify Your Child Support Or Custody Arrangement? We Can Help.

A court order cannot predict the future. After a significant change in circumstances, your child support, custody arrangement or visitation schedule may need to be changed.

Fortunately, Virginia family courts allow a modification in court-ordered child support and custody arrangements when there has been a significant change in circumstances. A change in circumstances could include relocating for a job, moving to be near family, or having a significant medical condition arise that prevents one parent from physically or financially supporting a child.

If you have experienced a significant change in circumstances and your current child support or custody arrangement is no longer appropriate, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Simply failing to pay child support or not following the custody arrangement can lead to significant legal and financial consequences. Call 703-278-2027 to schedule a free consultation with Bristle & Yi Law, PLLC.

Relocation (Move-Away) Cases

Many of our clients are in the military or work for the federal government. Many professionals arrived in Manassas for work. Our clients often have to relocate to advance their careers. We can help you petition the court to ensure your situation is clearly outlined to the court. We will help you present your case and file your petition to modify custody. At all times, we will protect your finances and your relationship with your children.

Schedule a Consultation Now

Making the decision to hire a lawyer can be a difficult one. Often times, an individual may not know whether they need a lawyer until they talk to one. Understanding this fact, our firm offers low cost initial consultations for Family Law matters.

Our schedule is flexible, allowing us to meet you on nights and weekends by appointment. Call us at 703-278-2027 or send us your information, and we will contact you.